- Noynoy Aquino vs Renato Corona and the issue of judicial independence - December 25, 2011
- President Aquino under fire for poor disaster handling - December 20, 2011
- RH Bill Advocates fight on despite legislative roadblocks - November 24, 2011
- Running for Congress was a gross miscalculation made by Gloria Arroyo - November 22, 2011
- Gloria Arroyo vs Leila De Lima and an individual’s right to travel - November 15, 2011
- Saudization means fewer overseas work opportunities for Filipinos - August 11, 2011
- President Arroyo and the “Diocese of Malacanang” - July 10, 2011
- Three years after, still no justice for MV Princess of the Stars victims - July 4, 2011
- Totoo nga bang may kalabisan ng nurses sa Pilipinas? - June 29, 2011
- Two wakes, two deaths, two fatal accidents - June 7, 2011
go Alpari Binary Options Login Uk
http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=Tag-Archives-Binary-Options-Trading Tag Archives Binary Options Trading
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=Fx-Vantage-Binary-Option-Review Fx Vantage Binary Option Review
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Nadex-60-Second-Binary-Option-247 Nadex 60 Second Binary Option 247
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=How-To-Legally-Make-Money-Fast How To Legally Make Money Fast
Road accidents, even deadly ones, have lost its shock value among the public through the years. Because they happen all too frequently, we seem to have regarded these as just-another-news-item, if news executives even deem those as newsworthy. The death of Prof. Simbulan opened up a number of issues, from the lack of discipline among motorists and inefficiency of traffic enforcers, to misplaced footbridges, concrete barriers, and U-turn slots, and the prevailing living conditions of bus drivers.
Despite their 34-year age gap, both AJ Perez and Lourdes Simbulan would have done many more wonderful things had their life not been cut short by avoidable road accidents. The good thing is, their deaths should serve as an eye-opener for us on what has to be done to reduce the number of lives lost due to car mishaps.
ADB-ASEAN Regional Board Safety Program-National Road Safety Action Plan 2005-2010. http://www.adb.org/Documents/Reports/Arrive-Alive/Action-Plans/action-plan-07-phi.pdf
Lorenzo, Anna Barbara. Safety advocates reveal alarming number of road accidents in RP. Top Gear Magazine (October 13, 2010)
Tadeo, Patrick Everett. UN’s Decade of Action for Road Safety launched globally today. Top Gear Magazine (May 11, 2011)
United Nations Decade of Action for Road Safety 2011-2020. http://www.decadeofaction.org/believe/index.html.