- We Shall All Return - January 23, 2012
- The Untold Story of Mr. Piggy - January 21, 2012
- What I’d Tell my Daughter When She Grows Up - July 25, 2011
- My Stand - June 15, 2011
- Ang Maynila sa mga Mata ng Probinsyana - May 31, 2011
- The Men in my Life - May 18, 2011
- The Downside of a Working Mother - May 6, 2011
You see, the answers for these questions will take you back from the start, from the moment you decided to have a family. Of course, there is no reason to regret the 5 lovely children because as parents, it is your duty to provide for them. You see, a responsible family planning could have prevented this kind of worsening situation. Giving birth and having children is not as easy as A-B-C. It comes with a lifetime responsibility that everyone should understand. If in case you got pregnant by mistake, contraceptives are not the solution, not even marriage. By all means, give birth and take the consequences. RH Bill does not promote abortion or usage of contraceptives while pregnant. By all means, give birth, be a responsible parent, and provide for your child.
I am pro life and pro RH Bill.
Yet, I know that discipline is still the base of everything. No matter how many bills or laws or resolutions are there, it is all useless without discipline.