- “Wala ka sa Lola ko!” - April 6, 2013
- An Introduction to Writing About Arts and Culture - September 29, 2011
- Sexuality and Spirituality: Using art and contraceptives to teach sexual health - September 22, 2011
- maglakbay at mamangha sa sarili nating bansa - August 11, 2011
- TOMS is looking for dynamic young leaders! - August 5, 2011
- call for applications: Global Changemakers Youth Summit in the UK - July 15, 2011
- CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: Blog Action Day on June 8 to Save our Coral Reefs and Seas! - June 1, 2011
- DENSO Youth for Earth Action 2011 applications now open! - May 11, 2011
- Youth Manifesto to Address Planetary Malpractice - May 4, 2011
- running on sunshine: my personal guide to good vibes - May 3, 2011
http://automotorblog.com/?option=New-York-Stock-Exchange-Z New York Stock Exchange Z
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Requirements-Of-Quotation-In-The-Stock-Exchange-Market Requirements Of Quotation In The Stock Exchange Market
http://bmwcoop.com/?option=How-To-Open-An-Online-Trading-Account-In-Stock-Market How To Open An Online Trading Account In Stock Market
All Or Nothing Options Binary Jobs (The red stuff on Bell’s neck is just makeup. No hickeys were involved during the trip.)
I’ve been invited to participate in the local Philippine program as a junior facilitator, so I might meet some of you there. I’ve also been asked to recommend people.
See details below, lifted from the official site. For questions, you can leave a comment on my blog. I’d be happy to answer them. Good luck mga bords!
Meet people with the same aspiration and take your step towards creating a bright future
Qualification for Application:
1. Current enrollment at a university, graduate school and working people in an ASEAN country.
2. Men and women aged from 18 to 29 on closing date for application.
3. Ability to use English for daily conversation. (criterion: TOEIC score of 700 points or higher, TOEFL PBT score of 550 points or higher, TOEFL CBT score of 210 points or higher, TOEFL iBT score of 80 points or higher)
4. Healthy, physically fit individuals (outdoor activities are included in the program).
5. Participants must be able to participate in the 3~4 days Local Program from July to September 2011 in your country and the 6 days Global Program in Indonesia from October 16, 2011 to October 21, 2011.
Number of Participants:
Local Program: 10~20 people from each country
Global Program: 3 people from each country
April 25, 2011 (Monday) to June 12, 2011 (Sunday)
Instructions for Application:
Submit the designated application form and a brief essay to the DENSO YOUTH for EARTH Action office in your country.
Fees for the Local and Global Programs will be principally borne by the sponsor.
The complete program flow is here.