Girls hate the “Pwede ba manligaw?..” line..
“Pwede ba manligaw?..” explanation:
- ang “Pwede ba manligaw?..” style ay isang cheap na paraan para sabihin sa isang babae na gusto mo siyang ligawan..
Boy: Miss, pwede bang manligaw?..
Girl: Hindi po eh..
Boy: Miss, pwede bang manligaw?..
Girl: Ok lang po..
Boy: So tayo na?..
1. Friends (or something close to that..)
- for the “love at first sight” stage (di pa kayo magkakilala..), it’s better kung itry mo muna makipagkaibigan sa kanya.. approach her like a gentleman and project confidence.. just prepare some good icebreakers and find some common ground..
objective – she knows very well that you like her the moment you said “hi”.. what you’re aiming at is for her to be interested in you..
2. Modern Technology
- kung close ka sa kanya or magkaibigan kayong dalawa or at the very least you exchange conversation on a daily basis, pwede ka ng gumamit ng modern technology.. try texting her.. or better yet talk to her regularly in person.. make her laugh, make her smile, know what makes her sad, find out what makes her cry..
objective – turn on sa LAHAT ng babae ang taong nakakapagpatawa sa kanila.. sa text man or sa personal.. just remember to be sensitive towards her feelings.. be the person she can lean on..
note – be there for her, but not always.. what i meant is wag yung sobra.. yung tipong magtetext ka para lang itanong sa kanya kung kumain na ba sya ng breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner.. avoid dull moments, especially sa text.. don’t suffocate her..
Boy: Good Morning.. kumain ka na ba ng breakfast?..
Boy: Anu kinain mo?..
Boy: Wow!.. sarap naman nun.. ako kape lang at tinapay..
Boy: Good Evening.. dinner time na.. kain ka na rin ha..
too much togetherness isn’t really necessary.. spending time apart gives you new stories to share.. it helps you grow as a person.. when you see or talk to each other a little less, you value your time together..
3. Make her miss you..
- try doing this once in a while.. di mo naman siguro ikamamatay ang hindi sya itext or makausap ng isang araw eh..
- uhm, particularly first dates.. preferably dinner.. pinakaimportante ito sa lahat.. the usual.. a place with a romantic ambience and delicious food is a must.. pero wag mo na masyadong pabonggahin ang lahat.. baka yung lugar lang at pagkain ang maging topic nyo sa buong time na magkasama kayo..
note – it’s good to pick the right place with the right food.. just remember, the date isn’t about whether she’ll like the experience or not.. it is about HER..
tip big.. don’t agonize over the math.. assume the male role..
“Ang mahal pala ng pagkain dito..”
“Kanya kanya tayo ha.. Joke..”
“Magkano kaya ang maibigay na tip?..”
objective – dinner conversation.. if possible, don’t talk about your boring job, petty problems, or stupid hobbies.. what else is there?.. HER!.. her boring job, her petty problems, her stupid hobbies.. no woman ever came home from a date complaining that all she did was talk about herself.. be a good listener and respond.. you’ll appear interested in her and she’ll feel closer to you.. in that way you remain an enigma.. which is also your ticket to your next date..
5. Be yourself..
- ALL THE TIME.. in every relationship, it’s easier to be yourself than to be somebody else.. pretending what you are not will do you no good..
note – uhm, personal hygiene.. need to explain?.. kung di mo hobby ang maligo or magtoothbrush at balak mo na manligaw sa isang babae, well this is a perfect time to be somebody else.. ikaw ba gusto mo na may kausap ka na parang trak ng basura ang bibig sa tuwing umiimik sya?.. TRY to look and smell good.. malay mo, kaya lang pala di ka nya nagustuhan eh dahil kulang ka ng tatlong paligo..
6. Crowning Moments
- mga sandali na pakiramdam mo eh mahal ka rin nya.. (or may gusto sya sayo..)
Lines to avoid:
“Talaga!.. Mahal mo rin ako?..”
“Mahal kita, tayo na?..”
“So tayo na?..”
“Pakipot pa eh, tayo na kase!..”
“Pangit ng date ngayon, bukas na lang tayo maging tayo..”
objective – there is no such thing as a perfect day or a perfect time when courting a girl.. EVERY MOMENT WITH HER IS PERFECT..
note – when you’re in a relationship with someone, that doesn’t mean that you’ll stop courting her.. send her flowers twice a week, write her a letter once a month, go out on a date with her once in a while.. you’ll soon find out that courting her is just a single drop of water in an ocean of love..
REPEAT FROM THE BEGINNING
©Copyright 2011, Filipino | Definitely Filipino™. All rights reserved. Copying of any article from this Definitely Filipino blog without permission, is strictly prohibited. DISCLAIMER: All articles are opinions of their respective authors and not necessarily of the site owner and Definitely Filipino.