- Noynoy Aquino vs Renato Corona and the issue of judicial independence - December 25, 2011
- President Aquino under fire for poor disaster handling - December 20, 2011
- RH Bill Advocates fight on despite legislative roadblocks - November 24, 2011
- Running for Congress was a gross miscalculation made by Gloria Arroyo - November 22, 2011
- Gloria Arroyo vs Leila De Lima and an individual’s right to travel - November 15, 2011
- Saudization means fewer overseas work opportunities for Filipinos - August 11, 2011
- President Arroyo and the “Diocese of Malacanang” - July 10, 2011
- Three years after, still no justice for MV Princess of the Stars victims - July 4, 2011
- Totoo nga bang may kalabisan ng nurses sa Pilipinas? - June 29, 2011
- Two wakes, two deaths, two fatal accidents - June 7, 2011
http://automotorblog.com/?option=Stock-Market-Symbol-Cake Stock Market Symbol Cake
check London Stock Exchange Group Plc Annual Report 2016
http://blog.xorn.org/?p=Binary-Options-For-Dummies-Torrent Binary Options For Dummies Torrent
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=The-Help-In-Work-On-Forex-Trade-Signals-And-Forecasts The Help In Work On Forex Trade Signals And Forecasts
“It can never be gainsaid that Ferdinand Marcos gave invaluable service to his country as soldier, writer, statesman, President, and commander-in-chief.” The effects of the Marcos dictatorship in many aspects of the Philippine society has been studied extensively the past decades by a wide array of scholars, journalists, political scientists, historians and many others. A cursory view of these would reveal a legacy of failure. I am not a big fan of the current president, I did not even vote for him. However, we cannot just allow this blatant attempt to sugarcoat reality. On the entrance of the Libingan ng mga Bayani, it is written: “I do not know the dignity of his birth, but I do know the glory of his death.” What is glorious in having 3,257 killed, 35,000 tortured, and 70,000 political dissidents incarcerated under your administration****?
[*] ______________. Does your representative approve of Marcos’ burial in Libingan? ABS-CBN News Online. http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/03/29/11/does-your-representative-approve-marcos-burial-libingan. Accessed March 29, 2011.
[**] Gerth, Jeff and Brinkley, J. Marcos Wartime Role Discredited in U.S. Files. New York Times Online. http://www.nytimes.com/1986/01/23/world/marcos-s-wartime-role-discredited-in-us-files.html?scp=2&sq=ferdinand+marcos+war+medals&st=nyt
[***] _____________. Suharto tops corruption rankings. BBC News Online.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3567745.stm. Article dated March 25, 2004.
[****] McCoy, Alfred. Dark legacy: Human rights under the Marcos regime. World History Archives. http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/54a/062.html.