- Bisyo Laki sa Hirap Family - February 8, 2016
- Memoirs on a Swivel Chair… - November 13, 2013
- A Risk, And a Chance - November 2, 2013
- Flavors of Life - November 2, 2013
- A Hair-Raising Encounter - October 31, 2011
- Ancestral House - October 31, 2011
- The Hand - October 31, 2011
- Pagkatapos ng Libing - October 30, 2011
- Face to Face with Evil - October 30, 2011
- “Guardia Civil”: The Ghost of the Army & Navy Club - October 30, 2011
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Warrants-On-Day-Schedules-Forex-04-06-2016 Warrants On Day Schedules Forex 04 06 2016
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Binary-Option-Strike-Price-Free-Bonus-No-Deposit Binary Option Strike Price Free Bonus No Deposit
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=How-To-Practice-Online-Stock-Trades How To Practice Online Stock Trades
http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=Best-Binary-Options-Trading-Course Best Binary Options Trading Course
The exit corridors have sophisticated designs. They also have a showcase that tells the history of how they built the tower together with pictures of people that took part in the construction stage (more like ambassadors, hehehe!) There are videos and pictures and scale models of the tower.
The interior design is black and white and silver and granites and glasses and more silver claddings. Everything’s smelling so expensive, really.
It’s a dream come true for Sheikh Maktoum, the pattern is there…you dream it…. then you plan it…. you act on it…. then you have it!
Mabruk, Burj Khalifa!!!