- Pave Paradise to put up a Parking Lot - January 22, 2012
- New Year Observances (Pamahiin) - January 5, 2012
- The OFW Project - December 24, 2011
- Babae sa bintana - October 30, 2011
- Tabi-tabi po! - October 30, 2011
- Dead for a year – and no one knew - September 5, 2011
- (pwera usog!) - August 5, 2011
- Sumayaw, Sumunod ka sa indak ng panahon! - July 5, 2011
- A Forest Park in Metro Manila? - June 20, 2011
- My Beatlemania moment - June 5, 2011
http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=Forex-The-Professional-Ways-To-Traders-Wanted Forex The Professional Ways To Traders Wanted
http://blogs.cooperhealth.org/?option=Forest-House-Baguio-Menu Forest House Baguio Menu (It’s skin and bones, yet it flies)
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=Sanefx-Binary-Option-Legal Sanefx Binary Option Legal (A Princess sitting on a cup)
3. Hindi pari, hindi hari, nagsusuot ng sari-sari.
(Not a priest, not a king, but wears different clothes)
4. Heto na si Kaka, bubuka-bukaka
(This one’s difficult to translate!)
5. Maliit na bahay, puno ng mga patay.
(A small house full of dead people)
6. Nagtago si Pedro, nakalabas ang ulo.
(Pedro hid himself, but his head is exposed)
7. Kung kailan mo pinatay, saka pa humaba ang buhay.
(Just when you killed it, did you extend its life)
8. Hayan na, hayan na di mo pa makita.
(Here it comes, here it comes but you cannot see it)
9. Nakayuko ang reyna di nalalaglag ang korona.
(The queen bent down her head, but her crown wouldn’t fall off)
10. Balon na malalim, puno ng patalim.
(A deep well with lots of sharp weapons)
1. Saranggola (kite)
2. Kasoy (cashew)
3. Sampayan (clothesline)
4. Gunting (pair of scissors)
5. Posporo (Match box with matchsticks)
6. Pako (nail)
7. Kandila (candle)
8. Hangin (wind)
9. Bayabas (guava)
10. Bunganga (mouth)
(photo credit: lovethoughtslovelines.blogspot.com)