- An interview with Mercedes Benz designer Wini Camacho - March 3, 2015
- A Filipina Traveler on Around the World Journey -including Antarctica! - February 19, 2015
- Jessica Sanchez vs. Phillip Phillips on the American Idol Finals! - May 17, 2012
- Jessica Sanchez will be Successful Regardless - May 17, 2012
- 5 Reasons Why Jessica Sanchez Will Win American Idol Season 11 - May 11, 2012
- Jessica Sanchez is in the Top Three on American Idol! - May 10, 2012
- Jennifer Holliday: “Jessica Sanchez should be our next American Idol” - May 10, 2012
- “You Are So Beautiful” — Jessica Sanchez (Top 4!) - May 2, 2012
- Get Up and Vote for Jessica Sanchez on American Idol - April 25, 2012
- Jessica Sanchez is on the Top 6 of American Idol - April 19, 2012
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Gold-Price-At-Stock-Exchange Gold Price At Stock Exchange
http://fromvalskitchen.com/?p=Fx-Free-Forex-Binary-Option-Signals Fx Free Forex Binary Option Signals
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=Make-Online-Money-In-Dubai Make Online Money In Dubai
http://danstasiewski.org/?option=How-Stock-Exchange-Works-In-Megapolis How Stock Exchange Works In Megapolis
Everyone still remembers the MV Princess of the Stars tragedy of June, 2008 due to Thyphoon Frank and the Ormoc tragedy of November 5, 1991 due to Typhoon Uring. If anything, such tragedies due to typhoons still managed to display the Filipino sentimentalities of compassion and bayanihan as various support groups united to help tragedy victims.
Naalala ko pa n’ung bata pa ako, the first six months of the year from January to June, the weather would be clear, pleasant and sunny most of the time. By July, maglalatag na si mommy ng mga paraphernalia n’yang plastic to cover areas of the apartment that were vulnerable to rain and strong wind. At malimit na may brown out noon kaysa ngayon ‘pag may bagyo. Since we didn’t have internet or mobile phones yet at that time, stormy days and nights would pass as if they were the end of days. We would not hear from any relative or friends for days. Even neighbors would have a hard time communicating with each other because whenever a storm passes by one area, the event took more than two days to happen. Our only friend was the trusty radio on Ever-ready batteries. And since ‘di pa uso ang instant noodles noong time namin, mainit na champurado at aruskaldo ang nagpapainit ng aming mga katawan.
PHOTO CREDITS ARE LINKED TO THE IMAGES.